Professionally made program-controlled device with motor active braking, designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
It adds new ways of shooting, controls rate of fire, pre-cocking, active braking and low battery indication.
Device is fully integrated inside the gearbox v.2 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2
- Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons
- It preserves trigger mechanical lock in SAFE position
- Six new shooting modes, one of them is unique compared processor units located outside gearbox
- Adjustable burst (from factory are 3 shots, it can be changed in the range 1 - 10 shots)
- Smooth change rate of fire using PWM motor control
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot in SEMI fire
- Quick first shot at reduced rate of fire
- Mosfet with motor active braking
- Adjustable strength of active braking (can be also disabled)
- Low battery indication 2S and 3S Li-pol, 3S li-fe and 3S li-on
- Coated with lacquer, it protects device against water
- Monitoring current, voltage and temperature of Processor unit components
- Trigger gun is used for programming this device, motor vibrates as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are stored in processor unit memory, so it doesn't loose changes after disconnection the battery
- Safe - Semi – Auto (unchanged gun function)
- Safe - Semi - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Burst
- Safe - Semi - Semi (delay between shots, motor vibration when it is ready to fire)
- Safe - Burst - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi/Burst - Burst/Auto (unique fire mode only in this drop-in processor unit)
- Only for electric airsoft guns with gearbox version 2 with switch designed according the Tokyo Marui company
- Versions with universal wiring, which are long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors
- On the devices are presoldered high quality 2 black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation, length 300 mm to the motor and 700 mm to the battery. The blue wire 0.25 qmm (AWG24) with a length 300 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
- In package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation
- Designed for spring M180 and ROF 25bb/s. For higher load please use Extreme processor unit (it is outside gearbox)
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
- Specified for common batteries up to 14V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 11.1V)
- Current device consumption only 4.5 mA in idle state
- Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring
- With active braking in semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
- In weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF) active break solves multiple shots in semi mode
- The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design. But it stops much faster with active brake
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: installation manual in English
PACKING: Device with wiring, screw, pad for screw to keep device in position and installation manual in English
WARNING: Recommend fitting by expert.
We can't guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but processor unit will fit into standard and common brand's gearboxes without larger modifications.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed. We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
In addition to this, if our courier cannot deliver goods to a premises and the goods are returned to LWA then the customer will be charged for the delivery back to LWA and then charged for a second delivery.
All deliveries must be checked by the receiver (customer) BEFORE signing for them. If the package is damaged in anyway either refuse to accept delivery or ask the delivery person to check the contents with you. You should only sign for the goods if you are satisfied the contents are not damaged. In any other circumstances, please sign the package receipt as "not checked" or "damaged". If a customer fails to follow this and a package is signed for as received in good condition. We may find it difficult to claim compensation from the courier for you.
Standard UK shipping will be sent UPS (max 20kg), all Realistic Imitation Firearms will be sent this way without exception.
For heavy non RIF purchases we use Parcel Force (max 30kg).
We may opt to send orders by another courier of our choosing.
Standard shipping 24 hour. (Max 30kg for non RIF purchases, 20kg max for RIF purchases.)
UK Mail £5.99
UK mainland Saturday delivery is £23.50 and should be ordered before 1pm on a Friday.
Northern Ireland, Inverness, Highlands & Islands prices may vary.
Near EU Shipping (up to 20kg) £9.99 - Applies to Belguim, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands
Far EU Shipping (up to 20kg) £25.00 - Applies to Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
European Islands Shipping (up to 20kg) - Applies to Cyprus, Gibraltar, Iceland, Malta
Rest of Europe Shipping (up to 20kg) - Applies to Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Croatia, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
United Staes (up to 20kg) UPS - £29.99
In the unlikely event that your new purchase is faulty then please contact Land Warrior Airsoft immediately (info @ landwarriorairsoft.com) to discuss your problem.
THE RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have 14 days from the day after you received the goods to cancel this contract.
You do not have to give a reason.
You must inform us in writing if you wish to cancel.
You can complete and submit the model cancellation form below or any clear statement on our website (insert address) and we will acknowledge receipt of it by email without delay.
We cannot accept returns of any customised orders including painted rifles or any item altered from the standard manufacturers design. This includes Two Tone paint work, camouflage spray jobs.
You must send notice of cancellation before the 14 days have expired. EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
You will receive a refund of all payments including the basic costs of any delivery charges.
Unless you agree otherwise the refund will be by the same payment method. No fees.
We may make a deduction if the goods have lost value because you handled them more than was necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
However, if goods were supplied you will have to arrange their return to us not later than 14 days after your cancellation. The refund will then be made not later than 14 days after their return or evidence of their return, whichever is the earliest.
If you requested the service began, and then later cancelled, within the cancellation period, then you must pay an amount in proportion to what has been done in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
To: Land Warrior Sports Ltd, 44/1 Hardengreen Ind Est, Dalkeith, EH22 3NX
I/We hereby give notice that I/we cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods/supply of the following service ordered/received on (date)
Consumer(s) Name ......................................................................................................... Consumer (s) Address..................................................................................................... Consumer (s) Signature................................................................................................... Date..................................................
No refunds will be given on any product that has been damaged by neglegence, carelessness or misuse.
Unwanted products must be returned to us within 14 days and must be "AS NEW", un-opened, un-used and in the original, undamaged packaging missing no items from the packaging including manuals and free items.
Refunds may incur a 10% restocking fee if the package is in a used state, for example no box and or packaging.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY
OUR ENGINEERS ARE ALL TRAINED TO UNDERTAKE REPAIR AND REMEDIAL WORK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DISASSEMBLE ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM US YOURSELF -DOING SO WILL INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY.
PLEASE OBSERVE ANY ADVICE GIVEN AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE CONCERNING BATTERY TYPES AND POWER AS USING AN INCORRECT BATTERY IN YOUR NEW AEG WILL INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the legality of importation into their own country. Land Warrior Airsoft can not accept any responsibility whatsoever if the goods ordered are seized by Customs officials or airport authorities in ours or any other country. If goods are seized, destroyed, damaged through inspection or confiscated in any instance, we accept no responsibility and will offer no form of refund or credit. If the goods are returned to us by the seizing authority, we will refund your payment for the goods (not the shipping cost) less any fines or charges imposed by that authority for the handling and return of said goods. We will issue the refund only WHEN the goods are received and checked by ourselves.