The PTS Enhanced Polymer Foregrip, or EPF for short, is a simple yet highly functional polymer foregrip for any gun needing additional front end support.
The EPF Foregrip has a carefully conceived streamlined ergonomic design. The resulting EPF is not only stylish but also extremely comfortable to use. The standard length EPF has a storage compartment with a sliding access plate at the base, and passes through channels at the top for wiring. This allows the EPF to store certain airsoft appropriate lithium polymer batteries for front wired electric airsoft guns (thereby removing the need for a battery box) or to store other miscellaneous items and tools.
- Light weight.
- Low-drag snag free design prevents tangling of the gun with molle gear, the user's sling and other kit.
- Clean lines and elegant design provides improved aesthetics and ergonomics.
- Can be mounted in either direction depending on the shooter's needs and preference.
- Flat sides gives the shooter more torsion for improved yaw control when manipulating the rifle.
- Aggressive 360° texturing to increase surface traction but strategically panelled with comfort in mind.
- Storage compartment and pass through channels for battery storage on front wired airsoft guns or storage of small miscellaneous tools and items.
- Easy and simple installation.
- Compatible with any picatinny railed surface.
• Color – Black / Flat Dark Earth / OD Green
• Material – Dupont™ Zytel High Performance Reinforced Polymer
• Dimension – 118 x 50 x 32mm approx. (without packaging)
• Weight – 150g approx. (without packaging)
• Compatibility – 1913 standard picatinny rail
• Battery Storage Capacity – 100 x 21 x 16mm
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.