- Tamiya Model Scale Model Making
- Tamiya 1/24 Scale Sports Car Series
- Tamiya 1/24 Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2019 LMP Race Car
Developed by TOYOTA GAZOO Racing, the TS050 HYBRID is a sports prototype car with carbon fiber monocoque and closed cockpit body. Its hybrid powertrain employs a midship 2.4-liter twin turbo direct injection V6, a high-powered lithium-ion battery, and Motor Generator Units (MGUs) on front and rear axles. Its superior performance and reliability brought seven victories in the 2018-2019 season, including 2018 and 2019 triumphs in perhaps the most famous endurance race of them all. Tamiya has faithfully recreated the 2019 Le Mans winning car with this model kit release featuring updated sponsor logo marking decals from the 2019 season and updated masking stickers to make painting your model easier.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 194mm, width: 79mm, height: 44mm.
• The form of the 2018/2019 season version of the TS050 Hybrid is captured with superb accuracy: updated aerodynamics components (both exterior and interior), longer front fenders, and tweaked diffuser design.
• Busy interior features depictions of the driver seat, lithium-ion battery and more.
• Metal-plated part is used to recreate the silver section on the top of the cockpit.
• Updated decals for the numerous sponsor logos on the 2019 number 7 and 8 cars as they appeared in rounds 7 and 8 of their season.
• Dedicated metal transfers recreate side mirror surfaces and headlight sections.
• Differences from item 24349: 1. Updated sponsor logos. 2. New paint masking stickers to help with different livery options. 3. Updated aerodynamic components.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.