- King Arms M4 striker series is constructed by high quality nylon fiber , this lightweight AEG equipped with durable nylon fiber Keymod rail.
- One piece design including the upper rail let the shooting more accurate.
- Four-sided mounting platform conveniences shooters to bolt-on vary accessories.
- Come with 3 pieces of picatinny rail sections.
- Metal made outer metal to avoid wobbling. It also protect the well-polished brass 6.05mm inner barrel for precise shooting.
- Rifle comes with a new designed flash hider.
- Receiver was built by high grade Nylon polymer, providing a lighter in overall weight without compromising of longer resistance and durability.
- Stylish design of the receiver with chopped-off dust cover, together with good-looking fire-mode-selector, bolt release button, gives an eye catching outlook of the rifle.
- Vertical design trigger improve the flexibility of shooting and non-slip design increase the friction of smooth surface.
- Highly calibrated 7mm bearing metal gearbox with metal spring guide.
- Equipped with a Mosfet triggering circuit that provides maximum accuracy.
- With feature of Quick Spring Change System, let shooter alter power spring easily.
- Hop up unit allows shooter to adjust the range of the shooting and the precision.
- Rough surface design can prevent slip of griping. You can grasp full control of your rifle confidently.
- 7 position quick pull and auto-locking system provides the fastest adjustment possible.
- Enlarged stock tube with a compartment for batteries up to 1400mah-12v. The compartment is easily accessible by operating the rear gunstock cap.
- Foldable rear and front sights.
- Rear sight comes with a double viewfinder for high precision shooting.
- TWS mid- cap magazine stores up to 140rounds 6mm bullets.
- Non-slip texture polymer casing ensures the operator access the magazine confidently.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.