Here we have great beginner rifle, variant of the SOPMOD style, designed for CQB.
Featuring RIS hand guard using standard 20mm RIS for fitting accessories, high density Nylon fibre body, re-inforced gearbox, 6.03mm precision inner barrel... this represents great value.
- Full metal gearbox case with Lancer Tactical laser engraving
- Steel gears
- 8mm steel bushings
- 14 steel teeth piston
- Anodised cylinder
- Torque motor long type
- Quick spring change
- Quick Detach spring guide
- M90 Spring
- Low resistance wiring
- Metal trigger
- Reinforced electric switch
Internal parts :
- Precision brass crafted and polished tight bore barrel 363mm x 6.03mm
- Rotary hop-up unit
- 50° hop-up rubber
- Rear wired to Tamiya connector in stock
External parts :
- Nylon fibre reinforced frame and body
- Full metal barrel 14.5"
- Nylon fibre carry handle
- 10.5" nylon fibre AR15 style hand guard
- 14mm CCW (Counter Clock Wise) Flash Hider
- Nylon fibre RIS grip included
- Steel attached sling
- Steel front sight
- Steel rear sight
- Nylon fibre crane stock
- Nylon fibre stock pipe
- Nylon fibre motor grip
- Steel fake bolt
- Hi-speed style steel charging handle
- Steel magazine catch
- Metal bolt catch
- Full metal Hi-cap 300 rounds magazine
- Semi and full auto fire modes
- 9.6V 1600mAh battery (included)
- Automatic battery charger with EU plug (a red light display determines the battery is charging and a green light indicates the battery is completely charged)
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.