Upgraded Gearbox/Internals: The internals of the Lancer Tactical Enforcer are fully upgraded to provide exceptional trigger response, smooth gear function and a quick-change spring gearbox to change your FPS from CQB to Outdoor MilSim on a whim! Its ported piston head maintains excellent air compression inside the cylinder and the integrated 6.03mm tight bore barrel gives you the range (of over 200 feet with 0.28g BBs) and precision you'd never expect from similar AEGs. This upgraded gearbox has high intensity metal gears that are much more efficient than the traditional pot-metal gears. The motor has been upgraded, from a 19K motor to a 25K, to provide increased torque and the 8mm full metal bearings provide the smoothness and efficiency you need to perform at your best! The teeth along the cylinder are metal and the motor has been upgraded to move even faster! Low resistance wiring in addition to the Lancer Tactical Fast Trigger Unit and MOSFET prevents any damage from high voltage batteries and also makes your trigger even snappier! Out of the box the Enforcer series will be pushing about 20-25 RPS, and the FPS will shoot consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET with fire cutoff system to fully optimise performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
- Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox with ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary Hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.
- Quick change spring design, accessible through buffer tube.
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
- Light weight durable aluminium free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
- Copper polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.20g BB's).
- Comes with 120rd midcap metal training magazine. Alpha stock with additional high strength POM polymer 70 round spare magazine.
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
- Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
- Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights and magnifiers.
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety.
Brand: Lancer Tactical
Operation: Automatic Electric
Build: Polymer Upper and Lower Receiver, Stock, Pistol Grip / Full Metal Outer Barrel, lightweight M-LOK Rails,
Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Functional Safety
Muzzle Velocity: 330 - 370 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
Connector: Mini Tamiya
Battery: 11.1V LiPo Stick (not included)
Magazine Capacity: 120 Round Mid Cap / 70 Round Mid Cap
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.03 mm
Length: 26" - 28.5" (Retracted / Extended)
Rail Length: 5"
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.