- Airsoft Rifles & Pistols
- Electric Rifles
- Lancer Tactical
- Lancer Tactical LT-33 Enforcer Proline Night Wing Skeleton GEN2 AEG - Red
In fresh from Lancer Tactical is a different take on the venerable M4 platform we all know and love.
Upgraded Gearbox/Internals: The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature!
When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox!
A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger": The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modelled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET with fire cutoff system to fully optimise performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
- Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox with ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary Hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.
- Quick change spring design, accessible through buffer tube.
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
- Lightweight durable aluminium free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
- Copper polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.20g BB's).
- Comes with both 120 round mid-cap metal training magazine and Alpha stock stores included 70rd short mid-cap magazine
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
- Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
- Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights and magnifiers.
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety
- Full metal polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.28g bb)
- Includes a metal 120 round mid-cap and 1000rnd bag of BBs
Brand: Lancer Tactical
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Full Metal Upper & Lower Receivers, Outer Barrel, lightweight M-LOK Rails / Polymer Stock, Pistol Grip
Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Functional Safety
Muzzle Velocity: 340-370 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
Battery: 11.1V LiPo Stick (not included)
Magazine Capacity: 120 Round Mid Cap / 70 Round Mid Cap
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Inner Barrel Length: 6.03mm
Length: 32.5" - 35" (Retracted / Extended)
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.