Accurately ranges reflective targets to 850 yards, providing critical distance readings hunters and shooters can rely on. Range targets down to 10 yards.
- 6X magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission for optimal performance in low-light settings.
- Provides angle-compensated HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) and LOS (Line of Sight) readings to match user preference.
- Can be set to read in yards or meters.
- Black LCD display (not illuminated) boldly stands off against subjects
- Fast readout ensures you get the range in time to capitalize on the opportunity.
Runs on a single, long-lasting, easy-to-find, CR2 battery (one included).
- Range Reflective: 10-850 yards
- Range Deer: 10-400 yards
- Accuracy +/- 1 yards @ 100 yards
- Max Angle Reading: +/- 60 degrees (INC 50)
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Length: 3.77 inches - 95mm
- Width: 2.95 inches - 75mm
- Weight: 5.5 ounces - 154 grams
HCD Corrected Shoot-To Range
The Impact 850 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Anti-reflective lens coatings on every lens surface allows for brighter views.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside for withstanding harsh weather conditions.
- Rugged Design - Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Diopter - Adjusts for precise focus.
- Intuitive Display - Easy-to-use menu with a simple, clean display. Choice of yards or meters.
- HCD - Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS - Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan - This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Ranging Format - Range in yards or meters.
Soft Carry Case
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.