Element EBAL-MKII, It is an integrated Laser Pointer and Inferred Illuminator Module with flashlight in a compact size device. Made of High quality ABS plastic with Metal caps and rubber covers. The EBAL-MKII powered by 1X CR123A battery, Featured a built-in 20mm rail mount, high precision Red Dot Laser, IR Illuminator and LED flashlight. Integrated slot for Mini red-dot sight (EX 201 sold separately) on the top of the device. It also includes a remote pressure-switch, authentic markings and label for more fun! This is an item for Airsoft only.
• Construct by high quality ABS plastic
• Metal Caps and Rubber covers
• Integrated slot for EX 201 Mini red dot sight (Sold separately)
• Features Five Output modes*
• Built-in 20mm rail mount
• High precision Red Dot Laser, IR illuminator & flashlight
• White LED flashlight with ~90 lumens
• Spare IR lens replacement
• Remote pressure switch
• Details marking & label included.
• Powered by 1 x CR123A battery (Not included)
• “Fire” Button control function on/off, all function will auto turn off when mode switching
• Remote pressure switch default function at “Momentary mode”, double click for “constant mode”
• Status indicator light (Green Light) indicate device ON/Off, which is important when toggled to IR mode
• For Airsoft Only
Major color: Matt black
Material: ABS Plastic
Weight: 195g (with battery)
Dimension: 95mm x 88mm x 48mm
Laser color: Red dot
Laser output power: <5mW
Lumens: ~90 lumens brightness
Bulb Type: LED
Battery size: 1 x CR123A (not included)
*Features output modes:
• L+IP = Flashlight & Invisible Laser Pointer
• IP = Invisible Laser Pointer
• OFF = System off
• L = Flashlight
• VP = Visible Laser Pointer
• L+VP = Flashlight & Visible Laser Pointer
Notice: This product is design for airsoft sport only, Do NOT directly point the
laser to human & animals
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.