Our Flex Single AR Mag Pouch easily attaches to all platforms via Flex-HT™ Mounting System. It features a concealed PC retention insert, so you can secure your mag without a cover or bungee for quick access. Imported.
4.5"H x 2.875"W x 1.125"D
- Minimalistic, low profile and lightweight pouch holds one AR mag
- Double retention system with high strength / impact insert and elastic band
- No cover or bungee system required to retain the mag
- Webbing guard runs from the top front of the pouch to the bottom (internal)
- Concealed insert allows for smooth operation and keeps the top of pouch open for easy insertion
- Elastic band compresses the pouch for a low profile
- Flex-HT™ 1/2" webbing ladder for more weaving opportunities
- Flex-HT™ 3/4" TPU coated webbing for flexibility on all weaving platforms
- Webbing pull tab for quick release of Flex-HT™ straps
- Flex Hook Adaptors convert the pouch to a hook/loop attachment (2 included)
- Drain hole on bottom panel
- Double layer water-resistant 500D Nylon
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.