The PTS Unity Tactical FUSION™ series is a modular, multi-purpose mount designed to give the end user extreme flexibility in mounting options. It was engineered from the ground up to provide a strong mounting base with the widest range of configurations while remaining lightweight and inexpensive.
The system consists of a base with several accessories adapters. The current offerings encompass a wide range of current devices to include lights, lasers, optics, and ancillary equipment. Because the mounting system is standardized, new accessory mounts could be introduced as equipment requirements and tactics, training, and procedures (TTP's) change, reducing time to market and maximizing effectiveness.
The PTS Unity Tactical FUSION™ was designed to maximize the use of rail space while remaining lightweight and low profile. The hub is constructed from precision milled 6061-T6 aluminum that is then hard anodized in black or dark earth for durability. The interface points are very strong and provide for a very rigid mount. The picatinny rail hub has 4 mounting surfaces; a top surface, forward surface, and two wing surfaces. All wing accessories are reversible for left handed or ambidextrous shooters. The combination of equipment configurations is immense.
- Fusion™ series set includes:-
o Backup Iron Sight Folding x1
o HUB (Rail Mount) x1
o 1" Light Ring Mount x1
o HUB Extension x1
o Forward Rail – Inline x1
o Offset Wing Mount x1
o Offset Rail – Short x1
- HUB, the heart of the Fusion system mounted on the handguard rail to which all the other components are attached to, creating various configurations.
- Extension, a rail component used to project the whole system forward and can be applied on any of the three positions of the HUB.
- BUIS, an extremely compact, folding back up iron sight that can be locked in the upright position with a small set screw.
- Offset Rail, attached to either side of the HUB to create a 45° rail placement.
- Offset Wing Mount, attached to either side of the HUB to create a 90° rail placement to the top rail.
- 1" Light Ring Mount, can be used to mount standard 1" diameter handheld lights directly to the HUB, Extension or Forward Rail.
- Forward Rail, extends forward from the HUB at the same height as the top rail.
- Various components to adapt or configure to any combat needs and situations.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.