The new ARP556 features a mil-spec M-lok 5" rail, new designed crown amplifier, a 300r high capacity M4 style magazine, an electronic trigger unit, a pre-installed mosfet and the newest GOS-V5 PDW stock. This is firing at around 330fps and has a 300rd magazine. This is mainly made from a high strength polymer with a metal rail. This comes with G&Gs ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) to give this gun a great rate of fire and trigger response.
Please note as with all high qulity AEGs this does not come with a battery or charger. If you require a battery or charger they can be found in our accessories section. This must be used with an 11.1v Li-Po battery.
- The G&G ARP 556 is a unique and exciting entry into the CQB M4 style rifle AEG category.
- Extremely compact, it's the perfect AEG for very close quarters play.
- This is the 556 version of the ARP AEG, which means it has a standard M4 style lower receiver and can accept regular M4/M16 magazines.
- This 556 model is also graced with a full metal upper and lower receiver unlike the ARP9 which is polymer.
- Using the traditionally solid G&G gearbox, paired with their inline ETU MOSFET, the ARP 556 puts out all of the same performance of a GC16 M4, but in a compact and unique package.
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate.
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programmable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic.
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP 556 with aggressive details.
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories.
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube.
- Includes a 300rd high capacity magazine.
- Please note: No battery or charger is included.
- Fires at: 300fps
- Weighs: 2.75kg
- Length: 500-590mm
- Battery: 7.4V Li-Po single stick (not included)
- Charger: Not included
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.