EON Hop-Up Chamber - Highly precise CNC machined hop-up chamber stuns with FPS precision & consistency, ensures a perfect sealing and BBs feeding. Revolutionary TDC system of hop-up adjustment always gives you an ideal and horizontal placement of hop-up nub, what makes the BBs' flight trajectory perfectly straight.
Tight tolerances of crucial dimensions let for constant FPS level and stable working of the hop-up system. Redesigned c-clip, CNC made from POM material, gives an anti-rotation of the barrel which enables simple and error-free assembling.
- Precise and stable hop-up adjustment thanks to the first-class TDC (Top Down Centred) system
- Always horizontal and straight BBs' flight trajectory
- No tightening effect on hop-up bucking collar
- No effect of rolling up the bucking collar
- Perfect seal with hop-up buckings (no Teflon fix needed)
- Full range of regulation of hop-up force, no matter what kind of hop-up nub you use
- Strong and tight CNC c-clip which ensures stabilisation of the barrel
- Perfect axial alignment of the barrel in the chamber
- Extremely precise hop-up force adjustment thanks to the ergonomic rotary dial
- Perfectly fits GATE PULSAR S HPA Engine and GATE EON Complete V2 Gearbox
1 x CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber
1 x CNC POM Hop-up Arm
1 x CNC POM 4.5mm length Precision R-Hop Nub
1 x CNC POM 6mm length Precision R-Hop Nub
1 x Mounting screw
1 x CNC POM anti-rotation C-Clip
1 x CNC POM barrel spacer
1 x CNC POM nozzle sleeve
10x o-ring space
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.