Fantastic true to life replica of the British Army's current issue Assault Rifle.
Requires Mini 9.6v NiMH or 7.4v Li-Po (Not Included)
Instant releasable handguard
Instant releasable upper and lower
Patented brand new design of the delayed-action trigger electric brake
Power is cut when upper and lower are released
Brand new gear box set with adjustable spring strength
The external and internal box is reinforced.
ICS uses 7 mm bearing
The new hop-up has crosshead, which makes it easier to adjust with crosshead screwdriver.
The steady for barrel
ICS replicate the production process of real L85. ICS L85 is produced by stamping steel and welding.
Weight：3652g magazine capacity：450 rounds
Uses M4/M16 style magaiznes
Scope rail is 19mm width
Motor short type
2 x 450 rmd metal Magazine
Rifle is fitted with mini tamiya connector
Uses M16 509mm inner barrel
The flashhider has 14mm CCW fitting
- ICS Gun Information
- All ICS Guns (except M1 Garand) are downgraded in the ICS factory to UK legal specifications
- This means that the guns will chrono between 290 and 350 fps on a .2g BB dependant on barrel length and gun model.
- ICS install a M100 spring instead of the M120 and with Infinite 2500 motor instead of Turbo 3000 motor.
- The reason for the spring change is to get the velocity below the UK legal limit
- The reason for the motor change is to minimise motor over spin that courses 2 bbs being fired from 1 pull of the trigger on sub 400 fps rifles.
- On all ICS EBB guns the decocking function (what happens when the fire selector is moved to Safe) has been removed by the factory.
- The reason for the removal of the decocking feature is that under some circumstances after moving from safe to single shot the action can load an extra bb into the hop unit resulting in a double shot or damage to the rifle.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.