- Clothing & Combat Gear
- 5.11 Tactical
- 5.11 Tactical Sierra Bravo Baton Loop Black
- Lightweight, abrasion resistant
- Low rattle design for a stable, quiet carry
- Integrates easily into existing loadout
- Pivoting retention strap with snap closure
- Vertical belt attachment with Velcro
- Fits up to 2" (5.1cm) duty belts
- Compression molded laminated construction for durability
- Hardened 1680D Nylon exterior layer absorbs shock and sheds moisture
- High density interior minimizes rattle and keeps gear stable and secure
- Reinforced stitching
- Maximum durability in any environment
- Reliable accessibility while on the move
- Precision engineered for compatibility with all standard Law Enforcement utility formats
- Fully compatible with 5.11 Sierra Bravo Duty Belt
- Perfect for law enforcement professionals, tactical operators, and private security personnel
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon (exterior)
- Overall height: 3.375" (8.6cm)
- Interior diameter: 1.25" (3.2cm)
- Interior length: 1.5" (3.8cm)
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.