- Internal Parts
- JeffTron Extreme Processor Unit with wiring
Professionally made program-controlled device with motor active braking, designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
It adds new ways of shooting, controls rate of fire, pre-cocking, active braking and low battery indication.
Designed for all airsoft electric guns (AEG). Limited functions for guns without semi fire capability (M249, M60, etc.).
- Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons
- Five new shooting modes - combination semi, burst and auto fire
- Adjustable burst (from factory are 3 shots, it can be changed in the range 1 - 10 shots)
- Smooth change rate of fire using PWM motor control
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot in SEMI fire
- Quick first shot at reduced rate of fire
- Mosfet with motor active braking
- Adjustable strength of active braking (can be also disabled)
- Low battery indication 2S Li-pol, 3S Li-pol, 3S li-fe, 3S li-on, 4S li-pol and 4S li-fe
- Coated with lacquer, it protects device against water
- Monitoring current, voltage and temperature of Processor unit components
- Trigger gun is used for programming this device, motor vibrates as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are stored in processor unit memory, so it doesn't loose changes after disconnection the battery
- Safe - Semi – Auto (unchanged gun function)
- Safe - Semi - Semi/Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Semi/Burst
- Safe - Semi - Semi (delay between shots, motor vibration when it is ready to fire)
- Safe - Burst - Burst/Auto
- Versions with universal wiring, which are long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors
- Four high quality 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires covered with silicon insulation and two 0,25qmm (AWG24) signal wires
- Designed for spring max. M190
- Mosfet handles up to 2.5 times bigger currents than it's cheaper variant
- 5 times better switch on resistance = lower mosfet heating
- Cooler for heat dissipation, it is glued to mosfet
- Braking mosfet handles up to 2.3 times bigger currents than it's basic variant
- Device size 52x19x17mm
- Easy to understand 6 wires connection
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
- Specified for common batteries up to 17 V (Ni-xx 8.4V - 14,4V, li-pol 7.4V - 14.8V, li-fe 9.9V - 13.2V)
- Current device consumption only 4.5 mA in idle state
- Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring
- With active braking in semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
- In weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF) active break solves multiple shots in semi mode
- The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design. But it stops much faster with active brake
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: installation manual in English
PACKING: device with wiring and installation manual in English
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.