This is the latest Micro Pro Sight from Tokyo Marui. It has high and low red dot mode settings and is very light at only 16g so it doesn't impact Gas blowback efficiency when fitted to GBB Pistol's. This sight uses 20mm rail attachment out of the box so will fit a wide variety of guns.
Please note - you will need specific adapters for your gun to fit this unless your gun has a CORE standardized mounting slot. For example like on the M&P9L model gas pistol.
Major Features -
- Polycarbonate lens: Adopting a newly developed ruby coated resin lens. It is a durable lens that is hard to break even when BB bullet hits it.
- Ultra lightweight 16 g: It is a compact and lightweight dot site that does not affect operation even if it is attached to a gas blow back hand gun.
- Two-step light quantity adjustment function: Two-step switching type of dot light quantity is Low and High. From outdoors in the daytime to the dark place, you can use it according to the environment.
- Protective cover included: A dedicated resin cover to protect the entire site is included.
- Mount base for 20 mm rail included: With the attached base base, it is possible to mount on a mounting rail with a width of 20 mm from the hand gun to the rifle.
- Various mount base release schedule: Exclusive mount bases appear separately, such as a dedicated mount base compatible with gas blow back hand guns and mount base for 20 mm rails with different heights.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.