It is a versatile tool that has the potential to respond to all situations, by ensuring rigidity and reducing weight by thorough thinning, modularity with various optional parts, operability regardless of dominant hand, flexibility to respond to changes in holding style. It is a true tactical rifle.
Introducing the Tokyo Marui Original M4 Custom, a versatile and durable gas blowback machine gun based on the M4 civilian model.
- Strong blowback: Equipped with a blowback engine that uses a 19mm diameter piston and a working bolt, the M4 Custom delivers the strongest recoil shock ever.
- High durability: The M4 Custom features Tokyo Marui's patented Z-system mechanism to prevent wear and tear to the guns most important internals, as well as a barrel clamp mechanism to bring out the center of the barrel. This results in improved durability against strong recoil shock.
- Realistic movable gimmicks: The M4 Custom faithfully imitates the same operation as a real steel M4, such as loading the first bullet by operating the charging handle and bolt catch operation after bolt opening and magazine change. Field stripping (normal disassembly for maintenance) can also be performed in a form close to the real M4.
- M-LOK rail system: The M4 Custom features the latest M-LOK rail system on its highly rigid aluminium cutting hand guard. This allows you to add rails only to the necessary parts, keeping the hand guard slim, easy to handle, and lightweight. The M4 Custom comes with three types of M-LOK rails in 3, 5, and 7 slots, which can be easily attached and detached with the included allen key.
- 16-inch lightweight barrel: The 16-inch outer barrel derived from a civilian model uses a gold color that reflects a titanium nitride coating. Weight reduction is the name of the game with this as rifle, so a spiral cut was made along the whole aluminium outer barrel to take away anything unnecessary slowing you down. The compensator at the muzzle can be removed to install a muzzle option with a 14 mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
- Operability to suit your tastes and circumstances: In addition to the charging handle, the various operating levers have an ambi specification that can be accessed from either the left or right, and the larger size allows reliable operation even with gloved hands. For the stock, by inverting the extension at the bottom of the rear end back and forth, you can select a concave type that closely adheres to the body and a convex type that makes it easy to move the muzzle up and down. The stock also supports 6 stages of expansion and contraction adjustment. The grip adopts a vertical (vertical) design that is easy to grip even if the stock is shortened.
- Models compatible with optical sights: This model eliminates the front / rear sights and is equipped with various optical sights such as scopes and dot sights.
The Tokyo Marui Original M4 Custom is a versatile and durable gas blowback machine gun that is perfect for a variety of airsoft game scenarios. With its strong blowback, high durability, realistic operation and takedown, as well as a wide range of features, the M4 Custom is sure to impress even the most discerning airsoft players.
* Please purchase the optical site separately.
Aluminium die-cast short magazine: 20 bullets, the aluminium die-cast magazine has high thermal conductivity, making it easier to warm the cold after gas injection.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.