The Warhead AEG Brushless motor is the ultimate upgrade for your AEG!
Operating voltage - 7.2v - 11.4v (2 to 3 cell lithium polymer battery)
Brushless DC motors have no brushes to get worn out, they represent a huge leap forward in technology. Brushless output significantly higher efficiency and performance, and have a lower susceptibility to mechanical wear than their brushed counterparts.
- 7075 Aluminium high quality casing
- Total custom in-runner design with maximum power and torque
- High temperature resistant quality copper windings
- High quality magnets
- Internal ESC with over amp draw and low voltage cut off to protect the motor and battery.
- High Precision CNC design
- High quality D-cut removable pinion gear for easy switch outs
- 20,000RPM at 7.4v - 30,000 RPM at 11.1v
- Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including;
- Higher torque to weight ratio
- Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
- Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
- Reduced operational and mechanical noise
- Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
- Elimination of ionising sparks from the commutator (ESD)
- Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Easy to fit with no modification or additional wiring required
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.