- Clothing & Combat Gear
- Gun Bags, Cases & Back Packs
- Nuprol SMG Hard Case - Pick n Pluck - Green
- Medium sized hard polymer weapons case, smaller and easier to handle/load than the Large and Extra Large cases
- Pull out drag handle that extends out to 41cm in length
- 2 tier foam inserts - removable cubes to enable snug weapon fitment
- Heavy Duty polymer wheels to allow you to drag your heavy gear to your location
- Fold away "brief case" style main carry handle on side
- Fold away "luggage case" carry handle to drag on wheels upright
- 4 x easy to open and double locking robust clasps, easily manipulated while wearing gloves
- 2 x pad lock holes to give added security to your goods stored inside
- 80cm x 39cm x 20cm External
- 74cm x 33cm x 9cm Internal (bottom storage compartment)
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.